Millennium Performing Arts are set to offer a range of Higher/Further Education and professional courses which align closely with our mission to provide training that is industry relevant and in demand by employers, directors, company managers and prospective students looking for success upon graduation.
Millennium continues to build on successful accreditation reports from its quality assurance and monitoring agency CDMT, whilst it also has successfully progressed its validation partnerships with Trinity College London and the University of Worcester. Our continued commitment to improving the high-quality provision on all courses is evidenced through strong student satisfaction outcomes and works in tandem with the high achievement of our graduates.
A student’s entry level into Millennium’s training is dependent on their ability and qualifications at the point of audition. Millennium want to recognise that some very good work happens at pre-vocational level and students may be able to direct-access a higher year of our training if there is good evidence of this early training and they have suitable qualifications at their audition.
The Trinity College London Level 4 Diploma in Performing exam can be entered at the end of a successful year of training by enrolling onto the Performance Course ToTheCore. The Level 6 Professional Diplomas can be accessed in the student’s final year of training, should the student’s assessment results allow for this pathway. A student can wish to continue with the Millennium Diploma to graduation.
TUITION FEES – HIGHER EDUCATION COURSE
BA (Hons) in Musical Theatre, as to be validated by the University of Worcester
This fee is set by the University of Worcester according to the Department for Education guidelines.
- Full timetabled curriculum for the Millennium Performing Arts BA (Hons) in Musical Theatre
- Participation in all college performances including by mutual agreement those within the Performance Course.
- Possibility to include weekly private tuition in Singing, Acting and/ or coaching in Dance technique at a significant reduced rate to the average professional rate for such private tuition.
- Personal Portfolio in readiness to start your career immediately.
TUITION FEES – DIPLOMA COURSE
Dependant on a student’s audition result access in their first- or second-year is possible onto:
THE MILLENNIUM PERFORMING ARTS DIPLOMA in Musical Theatre or Dance:
The full fee to include this course is £9,775 per annum. This fee includes:
- Full timetabled curriculum for the Millennium Professional Diploma in Musical Theatre or Dance
- Participation in all college performances
- Weekly private tuition in Singing, Acting as structured within the college timetable
- Personal Portfolio in readiness to start your career immediately.
- 33% Reduced fee entry to the Performance Course ToTheCore
- Preparation towards exam entry for the TCL Level 4 Diploma in Performing through the Performance Course ToTheCore or towards the Level 6 TCL validated Professional Diploma course
Dependant on a student’s assessment result they may be able to progress in their final year onto:
TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON LEVEL 6 PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES, including the professional PERFORMANCE COURSE and private tuition in Singing and Acting:
The full fee to include all these courses is £14,442 per academic year. This fee includes:
- Full timetabled curriculum for the Millennium Performing Arts Diploma in Musical Theatre or Dance
- Inclusion in all college performances which includes the Spring Term performance and enrolment onto the Performance Course ToTheCore
- Weekly private tuition in Singing, Acting and on request coaching in Dance technique
- Fully Professional Portfolio in readiness to start your career immediately
TUITION FEES FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SHORT COURSES
THE PERFORMANCE COURSE – artistic director Zak Nemorin:
The full fee to include this course is £3,650 This fee can include:
- Company classes held at the Millennium studios in Central London.
- Rehearsing towards creating performance pieces with current industry Professionals at the top of their field!
- Professionally run performance opportunities in solo work and of a Musical Theatre excerpts & Song and Dance showcase at an off-West End venue.
- Audition workshops and real-life opportunities.
- Preparation and Enrolment for the Level 4 Diploma in Performing exam in either Musical Theatre of Performance Arts (Dance) – see further information under the courses heading or click here
ToTheCore is a professionally run performing arts company aiming to provide its members a full and well-rounded experience in being a performer in a company. A company member gains valuable guided practice in the art of independent training, performance and stage craft, theatre etiquette as well as working as a solo artist and an ensemble member within a company.
In Association with: TheJazzCore Company.
|Millennium Performing Arts 2023-2024 Courses||Private tuition||All College performances, including potentially those within the Performance Course||Performance Course, including potential UK touring experience|
BA (Hons) in Musical Theatre
|As set by the DfE||private tuition available||
Millennium Prof. Diploma in Musical Theatre or Dance and Performance Course; inc. private tuition
|£9,775||hours is over 15 per year|
|Lv 6 TCL Diploma in Prof. Musical Theatre or Dance and Performance Course; inc. enrolment to TCL for all assessments and private tuition||
|hours is over 37 per year|
Performance Course: ToTheCore
|* Please note that fees are reviewed annually and are subject to amendment|
Millennium recognise that the cost of training is a serious financial commitment, although we would prefer to think of it as an investment. We offer our courses as vocational training with the potential added benefit of a University of Worcester or Trinity College London qualification, being an Ofqual (the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) recognised Diploma. We offer flexible payment plans and options for deferred payments, although all fees must be paid within the academic year to which they relate.
Millennium has three named bursaries, as listed below. The criteria for all these are based on audition result and the auditionee’s bursary application and reference letter of support from a previous teacher and/or applicant’s own letter of professional intent. The decision to offer a bursary will be taken by the management team and one member of the audition panel.
Application for these funds is available to students who have been offered a place on one of the courses. We strongly recommend prospective students ensure that they have a funding strategy for their complete training in place. Please be aware that there are many charitable organisations, who may be able to help with college fees; the best place to investigate this option may be by visiting your local reference library. Please further note that we are unable to offer full grants for the training.
THE WENDY TOYE EXCELLENCE BURSARY –
Wendy Toye was Millennium’s first patron and instrumental in ensuring
its early success. Wendy was a dancer, actor, choreographer, director
and producer of the very highest calibre and was universally respected as a true doyen of British and International theatre.
THE JACKI MITCHELL DANCE BURSARY –
Jacki Mitchell was a founding member of Millennium and the UKs most applauded Jazz Dance teacher of her day. She trained many generations of dancers in the technical jazz dance curriculum that was based on the work of the legend Matt Mattox.
THE FOUNDERS BURSARY –
This bursary will be awarded to the student who receives the highest grades across all subjects at their audition and is fully enrolled onto the Millennium Professional Diploma.